On a midlife-gap-year and traveling as a student for now. The world is a better when people follow their hearts, so I'm very happy to be part of this community where we create space for that to happen.
I enjoy learning and have studied mainly for that reason. Organisational psychology 4 years BAh and a postgraduate in Positive psychology - the science of well being.
If you want to develop your guest experience I am looking for a partner organization for my Master Thesis at University of East London next semester
- One year of social economics and project management for civil society.
- I am a RYT200 qualified yoga instructor. Teaching mainly Hata.
- Twice qualifies mindfulness facilitator, designing workshops and running an online school where I teach mindfulness.
- I m good at helping people feel at home, have worked with over 200 nationalities as a flight attendant including private jet charters.
- I currently work as a process operator in the oil industry, I do love getting my hands dirty sometimes!
- I love to talk about well being. I am a trained mindfulness facilitator and coach
This covers my experience in the past 5 years. I am 39 and have spent a lot of time in different projects so one of my main skills from work life is to fit in and learn new things!
I have worked and lived in US, Uk, South Africa, UAE, Denmark over 10+ years.
My holiday travels are mainly to visit my friends all over, love the global community.
This year I have visited: Mexico, Tenerife, London, Dubai, India and Thailand.