On a midlife-gap-year and traveling as a student for now. The world is a better when people follow their hearts, so Im very happy to be part of this community where we create space for that to happen
Had a wonderful time with Lisa here to help. The two months she was here we developed the job of the Woldpacker together which was nice. Lisa is very responsible, was great with my dog Lara and got along super well with us and my guests. I hope she comes back one day!
About the experience in: Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
I was invited into this home and family straight away. Anne is super sweet. I was hoping to get some inspiration for work as a digital nomad and that I did get. My work was very flexible, my main and favourite task was walking Lara every day. If you get a chance -go!
About the experience in: Yelapa, Mexico
This is a beautiful place with a great host and nice vibe. As a woman traveling alone, using common sense, I felt completely safe. If you like gardening the jungle-garden is great, give it some care and it provides you with fresh fruit. Jeff is easy going and fun, I can imagine there will be plenty of good projects to be part of. Just a walk away is the beach and village. This is a very peaceful place, no messy streets or cars. It feels like a hidden paradise, but even though you are in the jungle the WiFi is good! If you get the chance to go, I strongly recommend it!
English and Swedish
Painting & Decorating
I want to learn it
I enjoy learning and have studied mainly for that reason. Organisational psychology 4 years BAh and a postgraduate in Positive psychology - the science of well being.
If you want to develop your guest experience I am looking for a partner organization for my Master Thesis at University of East London next semester
- One year of social economics and project management for civil society.
- I am a RYT200 qualified yoga instructor. Teaching mainly Hata.
- Twice qualifies mindfulness facilitator, designing workshops and running an online school where I teach mindfulness.
- I m good at helping people feel at home, have worked with over 200 nationalities as a flight attendant including private jet charters.
- I currently work as a process operator in the oil industry, I do love getting my hands dirty sometimes!
- I love to talk about well being. I am a trained mindfulness facilitator and coach
This covers my experience in the past 5 years. I am 39 and have spent a lot of time in different projects so one of my main skills from work life is to fit in and learn new things!
I have worked and lived in US, Uk, South Africa, UAE, Denmark over 10+ years.
My holiday travels are mainly to visit my friends all over, love the global community.
This year I have visited: Mexico, Tenerife, London, Dubai, India and Thailand.
Unfortunately, Lisa is not connect through Facebook yet or the likes are not available.