A woman who is looking for new experience and adventure in new countries, with new people and new culture. Learning is the main word during my trips!
Working with people and for people is my main purpose, cause I believe this kind of interaction makes us better human beings in a World which is claiming (sometimes in silence, sometimes yelliing) for help, transformation, evolution.
Until now I've been to 33 countries through South America, Europe and Southeast Asia, but as quality is more important than quantity, I like travelling slowly so I have time to feel the place.
How can Renata Menezes help you?
Quit your Job
I would recommend to accept her, she’s very independent and during her stay in my hostel, she always offer a help and ready for an action, i hope i wouldn’t disappoint her as i informed before i accepted her that there’re not so many things to do in my hostel.
Thank you so much for dropped by and all the help offered
View all reviews
Renata was a nice person and I was hoping she'd make a great addition to the team! I was really disappointed that she said she was bored after five days and wanted to leave...when there were tons of exciting projects to work on. It was disheartening but then I realized that I think it had to do with the friend she invited on her second day, who kept wanting to stay around but we couldn't take on another volunteer which he seemed to blame on me. They ended up leaving together.
About the experience in: Kota Yogyakarta, Indonesia
I had a nice time in Yogya.
The hostel is very clean and comfortable. There were no guests so I had plenty of time to explore the city and surroundings.
Tanaka showed me local places to eat well and cheap, took me to some waterfalls on the mountains.
About the experience in: Koh Rong Island, Cambodia
The beach is amazing!!!!!! Clean water, nice shades to chill.
The problem is the lack of infrastructure, high prices for food and to move around the island.
The tasks are easy. They're starting the business and there are lots of opportunities there.
Erin was really nice in teaching me how to make some good cocktails!!!
the private bungalow was nice as well.
However, while I was there, there were no guests so I felt bored (that's why I left earlier than planned)....
all the best to you!
Portuguese, Spanish, and English
I'm an expert!
I want to learn it
Painting & Decorating
- Technical Theater Course
Conservatório Carlos Gomes – Campinas: concluded in Dec/2015
- Groups’ Dynamics Training
SBDG – Campinas: concluded in Nov/2013
- Executive MBA – Human Resources
ESAMC – Campinas: concluded in Feb/2010
- Student of Mastering Course in Language
UNESP (Universidade Estadual Paulista) - São José do Rio Preto: concluded in Dec/2006.
- Graduation in Languages Portuguese / English
UEL (Universidade Estadual de Londrina): concluded in Dec/2004.
- Griots Campinas: 08/2013 to 07/2017- Volunteer Storyteller for Children at Hospitals (http://www.griots.org.br/ )
- Hi Hostel Chapada: 10/2016 to 02/2017- Receptionist (http://hostelchapada.com.br/pt_br/)
- Gargarejo Theater Company Campinas: 03/2016 to 10/2016 - Actress and Dancer in "Love Project"
- Tetra Pak Ltda.: 07/2014 to 10/2016 - Learning and Development Analyst
- Villares Metals S.A.: 06/2008 to 06/2014-Organizational Development Analyst
- School: CCAA - Escola de Inglês e Espanhol: 10/2007 to 08/2008 – Sales and Pedagogical Coordinator, English Teacher.
- School: Yesky Idiomas by Centro Cultural Americano: 01/2007 to 10/2007- Pedagogical Coordinator, English Teacher.
- School: Pink and Blue Freedom: 01/2005 to 12/2006 – English and Portuguese Teacher.
- School: Colégio Objetivo Jales: 08/2005 to 12/2006 – Portuguese Teacher
- C.E.P.V. – UEL (Course to help entering on the University): 1/2002 to 01/2005 – Portuguese Teacher and Internal News Coordinator.
Office Package, Cloudbeds, DataSul / TOTVS, SuccessFactor, SAP, Sponte, NasSoft.
Argentina; Chile; Brazil; Spain; Portugal; France; Belgium; Netherlands; Romania; Serbia; Bosnia and Hezergovina; Macedonia; Montenegro; Albania; Kosovo; Hungary; Slovaquia; Austria; Czech Republic; Slovenia; Italy; Germany; Croatia; Bulgaria; Greece; Turkey; Morocco; Thailand; Malaysia; Cambodia; Vietnam; Laos; Indonesia; Singapore; Philippines.
Unfortunately, Renata Menezes is not connect through Facebook yet or the likes are not available.