Welcome to our project dedicated to Learning in freedom and to be free :) A choice for a sustainable lifestyle and expansion of consciousness.
We are an non profit association and unschooling center born in 2010 out of a dream to reconnect with nature and our true nature.
ENJOY / HELP / LEARN / UNLEARN /CONNECT WITH YOURSELF AND OTHERS
WHAT WE FOCUS ON
- Learning in freedom - Unschooling (learning according to our interests and passions and supporting each other). There is at least one child of 8 years old
- Food forest garden (using agro forest and permaculture techniques)
- Wellbeing (through nature connection, Kundalini yoga, meditation, dance, music, healthy eating habits, retreats, sharing circles).
- Improving the spaces and promoting the project, letting the world knowing what we are doing here
WHO ARE WE
-A quite and friendly architect/Agro-forest lover dedicated and passionate about his work. - A K.yoga teacher passionate of live, nature, dance, creativity and learning in freedom
- A curios and friendly 8 year old boy.
How can you help?
- UNSCHOOL SUPPORT
We do unschooling with a 8 year old boy that is very creative, friendly, curiose, very interested in animals, water, science, human body, dinosaurs and he can speak English. You can also come and share your passion with him (let us know what that is) and help him with his projects. This can be at anytime of the year.
We receive also other families, so maybe other children to interact with
- PERMACULTURE / FOOD FOREST GARDEN
Where you will be helping and learning permaculture and agro forest techniques
Generally the works are
- collecting organic material
- A bit weeding
- Collecting food
- making conserves
BEAUTIFYING - PROMOTING
Means helping to make the place more beautiful with arts, organizing, cleaning, mosaics, etc... Helping to share to the world what we are doing here and helping to film promoting videos.
What is there for you:
- k.yoga/Meditations five days in the week
- A caravan to sleep in the dormitory house or tent
- Interesting books in our small library
- Communal kitchen with all necessary tools
- Food to cook (Also organic food from the garden)
- Good vibe
What is expected from you:
- 2/3 hours of work
- Help in the kitchen and maintenance of spaces in shifts (cooking and cleaning)
- Contribution of 5 euros daily (to help with the food and hygiene)
- Good vibe
- Minimal stay 5 days
- We eat communally with you at lunch time, sometimes jam session or ceremony evening together).
Looking forward to hear from you!
all the best
Gennaro Cardone, born in 1982, is an architect and permaculturist specialized in reciprocal roof and soil regeneration. He is dedicated, perfectionist, and gives great importance to the aesthetic. The work functions as a meditation to Gennaro, who in eco- construction and land work finds peace of mind.
Moabi, born in 1980, is mother of Manu Inca. She loves life, enjoys living in the countryside and has three main passions: learning in freedom, kundalini yoga and dance. She co-founded Tribodar in 2010 with an aim of developing a sustainable and learning space according to everybody interests, passions and needs. Moabi has been specializing in k. yoga, and has been taking various courses and learning various activities related to wellbeing.
Manu Inca, born in 2010, is very curious. He is enjoying discovering the world and asking a lot of questions about many things. Mostly, he is interested in learning about human body, animals and space ships. He loves playing with water and listening to stories. He is able to speak English and loves it 🙂
99% of the people that come say they feel very much at home and with sweet care.