Welcome betta fishfarm
Volunteer will have the opportunity to know and be friend with guests from different countries in the world. In this multicultural country, we have so many different people from different cultural background and it's all evident in our daily life. Volunteer will have the opportunity to experience something different here in the oldest city in Malaysia, that is melaka.
Hello, im Ong Puay Aik who is running guesthouse in Melaka city. My guesthouse is strategically located in Melaka heritage city, just less than 5 minutes walk to Jonker street and china town. The language that i speak is english and chinese. I like to meet and know different friends from all around world . I will be very grateful if anyone could help me with it.
There is plenty of restaurants around my guest house ( with in 5 minutes walking distance )We are looking for friendly and responsible volunteer to join us, if you are backpacker, student, traveler who wants to work while travelling.
1. Everyone from around the world are welcome to join as long as the age is 18 years old and above
2. Volunteering time is 4 - 5 hours per day and 5 days per week, depends on number of volunteers ( Please notice, that is no day off on weekend )
3. Help the guest for check in/out, probably could help to introduce new coming guest
about place to visit in Melaka
4. Helping to change bed sheets and basic cleaning to maintain the guesthouse's cleanliness
5. It will be bonus if you are good working with your hands as possible painting of walls and minor maintenance to
6. couple apply consider 2 persons, sometimes have to work separated shift.
7. Attention, we wont accept any heavy drinker as a volunteers.The area of my house is 22 x 65 square
feet. Its a 2 floor house. 5 bed rooms , 3
bathrooms and a mini garden.
-You are allowed to use all the home appliance and electronics.
-24 hours free wifi internet
-For single volunteers, we provide a bed space in dormitory with A/C ( mixed or female dorm )
-For couple is private room
-Daily breakfast will be provided to volunteers ( self prepared )
-Allow for cooking in our kitchen
-Volunteers allowed to use our bicycle