Calling all Cats who are talented with the camera! Arrrrre you able to capture the moments of euphoria and agony in our community? We want to create short clips that show projects, experiences and people of the Catfarm! You’ll also get to film the many interesting characters that you will meet each and every day. You can create a unique perspective and let your creativity go wild!
5 Horas de ayuda por día
Fotografía: Toma fotos increíbles.
Producción de Videos: Crea videos digitales.
Redes Sociales: Ayuda a construir y mantener las redes sociales atrayendo clientes.
2 dias libres por semana
Habitación del equipo: Eres parte de un equipo! Conócelos en tu dormitorio.
Desayuno: Obtén tu desayuno gratis, la comida más importante del día.
Almuerzo: El almuerzo gratis está servido para todos, consigue el tuyo!
Cena: Ten tu cena gratis antes de ir a dormir.
Lavandería gratis: Hay un lugar especial donde se lava la ropa sin costo.
Bicicletas a tu disposición: ¡Sube a mi bicicleta! Uso libre de bicicletas.
Vuelos, Seguro de Viaje, Transporte Interno y Visa
You will have to be good at editing and need to have your own laptop with Adobe Premiere or Final Cut installed.
This opportunity will give you the chance to live with us and to document our routines as well as to pitch new and interesting film projects.
You will need to know how to film in documentary style.
What is really important to us is that you can make a finished product, so we’ll need at least 2 videos a month of a subject we brainstorm about together in the team.
Also we will ask you to help with editing videos that we are currently working on.
We have much content already made that you can use for the creation of your videos and different people with various skill-sets to include in your work.
At the beginning of the day, you’ll work on the projects we are doing as Catfarm. The second half of the day (usually after lunch), you can do any project you like, as long it benefits the community.
* We work about 25 hours a week. (ex. household tasks)
* Mondays we have a community meeting.
* You pitch your goals for the week and update team members.
* Workdays start at 10 am.
* Hours can vary depending on how much we have to do.
* Everyone pays 5 euro per day. This includes all food.
* We all cook and eat together :)
* We all have to do the cleaning up.
* Basic tasks like picking up waste food, maintaining the farm, receiving guests, etc. are equally
shared between all cats.
* Be nice and happy and bring a sleeping bag + towel :)
* We are very easy going but it's really important that you have the mentality that you
are coming here to learn something and to contribute to the project.
* We expect that you tell us your goals for the week and what you will be working on.
* Be flexible with the working hours.
* Be assertive and self-organised.
* Come up with your own solutions to keep the community together and make our system work better.
* Be engaged with the idea of sustainability
* Please send us examples of your work and/or involvement in other projects you have done before.
A tent might be necessary, depending on when you would like to arrive.
Read our profile for more information about our community!
Please don’t email us but sign up here!