We are in need of 2 people with experience with handyman work. Can fix a leaky toilet, some plumbing experience (change a washer, fix an outside pipe), can change a lock, change a lightbulb, can use drills and screwguns, electric saws, etc. Work includes cleaning/housekeeping in common areas, dorm rooms and bathrooms and gardening.
24 Horas de ayuda por semana
Personal de Mantenimiento: Ayuda con una gran variedad de reparaciones.
3 dias libres por semana
Habitación del equipo: Eres parte de un equipo! Conócelos en tu dormitorio.
Cocina tu propia comida: Siéntete libre de preparar tu propia comida aquí.
Lavandería gratis: Hay un lugar especial donde se lava la ropa sin costo.
Bicicletas a tu disposición: ¡Sube a mi bicicleta! Uso libre de bicicletas.
Más de 18 años
Vuelos, Seguro de Viaje, Transporte Interno y Visa
What you should expect from us:
- 25 per week of work in exchange is for a dorm bed in a mixed gender room. Includes shampoo, body wash, free use of laundry, coffee and tea.
- 2 full days off
- Short excursions around the area with hosts **when possible**
Our expectations of our Worldpackers:
- Have solid handyman/woman skills and experience
- Must speak English and communicate effectively with management, guests, and volunteers
- Fulfill duties and tasks effectively and with a positive attitude
- Be willing and available to clean and fulfill other duties when necessary (with in reason)
- Be reliable, show up on time, and fulfill duties and tasks
- Have a positive and respectful attitude towards all
- Flexibility with tasks, schedule and sleeping arrangements if needed
On-call day or night to fix issues around the hostel (unclog toilets, take care of ant or bug issues, clean and maintain hostel grounds, light gardening work and housekeeping if needed.
Quiet Hours: 10:00pm – 8:00am. Between from 10:00pm – 8:00am – please use library voices and headphones
Use headphones while watching videos or playing music
NO SMOKING anywhere inside the hostel. Must smoke 15 feet away from windows.
Drinking alcohol or marijuana is NOT permitted on the premises
No use of marijuana or illegal drugs in the hostel or on the property
No overnight guests
No eating or drinking food in the bedrooms (do not keep food in the bedrooms)
*We are a low-key, relaxing, quiet hostel