We are looking for energetic and responsible volunteers wanting to experience and contribute to rural life and communal living close to nature. Self-motivated individuals to help us out with daily tasks such as helping in the kitchen, keeping the house and grounds clean, tending to and watering the gardens and fruit trees, taking care of the chickens and other animals.
25 Horas de ayuda por semana
Cuidado com mascotas: Perfecto para viajeros dispuestos a entrenar y cuidar del bienestar de animales
Jardinería: Ayuda a plantar y cultivar plantas.
Granja: Planta cultivos y cuida animales.
2 dias libres por semana
Camping: Un billón de estrellas encima de tu cabeza y una tienda confortable para dormir.
Desayuno: Obtén tu desayuno gratis, la comida más importante del día.
Almuerzo: El almuerzo gratis está servido para todos, consigue el tuyo!
Cena: Ten tu cena gratis antes de ir a dormir.
Más de 25 años
Vuelos, Seguro de Viaje, Transporte Interno y Visa
– Help keep the house and bathroom clean and swept
– Help in the kitchen
– Water the gardens and fruit trees
– Fruit picking
– Take care of the chickens (feed them and keep the hen-house clean)
– Cutting wood for the stove and collecting kindling from the forest
– Taking out the rubbish
– Check the blackboard on the wall in the kitchen for other tasks
We believe in:
– Respect - for the environment, the space, others and yourself.
– A culture of sharing – food, work, skills and knowledge.
– Sustainability – caring for the land, farm animals, wildlife and producing sustainable food.
– Wellbeing and eating healthily – help us create healthy and delicious meals from the gardens.
– Cleanliness – please take care to keep the house and farm clean and tidy.
– Surfing and music!
Please take care to respect these values, the doors of the family farm are open to you so please do your best, bring good energy and we will do the same! Experience co-living, share, learn, teach, leave something positive and take something positive away with you.