We're seeking an all-around skillful assistant manager who loves to help travelers feel welcome and with operations. We're looking for someone with at least 6 months of management experience in hospitality or customer service. You will be handling reservations, be on-call for overnight emergencies, check ins and outs, cleaning, and managing other volunteers. Please apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/PMVYS7IaFDflU6C72
25 Horas de ayuda por semana
Recepción: Ayuda con check-ins, check-outs y atiende a nuestros huéspedes.
Limpieza: Ayuda a limpiar la cocina, dormitorios, baños y áreas comunes.
Tareas domésticas: Cambia y lava la ropa de cama. Haz las camas.
Administración: Ayuda con el sistema de reservas y los pagos.
2 dias libres por semana
Habitación del equipo: Eres parte de un equipo! Conócelos en tu dormitorio.
Cocina tu propia comida: Siéntete libre de preparar tu propia comida aquí.
Lavandería gratis: Hay un lugar especial donde se lava la ropa sin costo.
Bicicletas a tu disposición: ¡Sube a mi bicicleta! Uso libre de bicicletas.
Más de 21 años
Visa de Estados Unidos
Vuelos, Seguro de Viaje, Transporte Interno y Visa
What you should expect from us:
- work 25 per week (+be available overnight) in exchange for a dorm bed in a mixed gender room. Includes shampoo, body wash, free use of laundry, coffee and tea.
- 2 days off (+nights) if the schedule with manager allows
- free rice/pasta
- weekly staff meals
- short excursions around the area with hosts when possible
- extra benefits if everything goes well after 1 month!
Expectations of you:
- 6 months of management experience
- Must speak fluent English and read, write, and communicate effectively with management, guests, and volunteers
- Great computer skills
- Fulfill duties and tasks effectively + with a positive attitude
- Be willing and available to clean and fulfill other duties when necessary (within reason)
- Have a positive and respectful attitude towards all
- Flexibility with tasks, schedule and sleeping arrangements if needed
We are looking for someone who is available overnight from 10:00pm to 9:00am every night in case of emergencies. You do not need to stay awake but be reachable by phone and available in case something occurs.
Primary duties include:
· Take reservations by telephone, e-mail, and an online system in an accurate and efficient manner.
· Check guest in and out (be available to check in late night arrivals if needed), give tours of the hostel, and assist with any issues or arrangements that guests may need help with, keeping in mind any language barriers.
· Managing work exchangers making sure they complete their duties, create schedules
· Resolve guest and staff issues
· Clean (common areas, bathrooms, laundry, and make beds)
· Cover volunteers' schedule if no one is available
Quiet Hours: 10:00pm – 8:00am. Between from 10:00pm – 8:00am – please use library voices and headphones
Use headphones while watching videos or playing music
NO SMOKING anywhere inside the hostel. Must smoke 15 feet away from windows
Drinking alcohol or marijuana is NOT permitted on the premises
No use of marijuana or illegal drugs in the hostel or on the property
No overnight guests
No eating or drinking food in the bedrooms (do not keep food in the bedrooms)
*We are a low-key, relaxing, quiet hostel