Help us keep our hostel clean! If you're detailed oriented and clean, then this will be good for you! After guests check-out, you will be responsible for cleaning the rooms, bathrooms and showers as well as the common areas.
16 Horas de ayuda por semana
Mano de Cocina:
Ayuda a preparar, terminar y servir comidas.
Ayuda a limpiar la cocina, dormitorios, baños y áreas comunes.
Ayuda haciendo las camas y tareas domésticas.
Ayuda con los check-ins, check-outs y atiende a los huéspedes.
3 dias libres por semana
Tendrás una cama en un cuarto compartido con otros viajeros.
Más de 18 años
Lo que no está incluído
Vuelos, Seguro de Viaje, Transporte Interno y Visa
Stay in the beautiful countryside of Nagano, Japan. We are close to the snow monkey park and surrounded by beautiful nature. Immerse yourself in the quiet countryside life. Winter time is the busiest season and we are close to great skiing areas such as Shigakogen. If you want to spend your winter on the slopes, this is the place for you!
Actividades & Turnos
You will work about 4 days a week for about 4 hours. The other three days will be yours to spend as you please. In exchange for helping us, you can stay for free.
• Smoking is prohibited throughout the entire facility. If you wish to smoke, there are ashtrays located by the front and back entrance.
• The dormitory lights are turned off at 22:00 every night. Each bed has a nightlight for your own personal use.
• Don’t be extremely loud…. Sound carries in this building.
• Stay positive and cheerful.
• Talk to one of the staff members if you have any questions, problems or concerns. We want to you to have fun and be happy here
• Don’t enter kitchen when guest(s) is around but ask ZH employees for help.
• When the kitchen is available and no guests are around, you may use the kitchen but keep it clean and tidy when you are done. Please ask us though if you want to use it.
• Do not use any ingredients from the kitchen that are not yours.
• Please clean up after yourself (wash your dishes, dry them and put them back)
• Don’t use the coffee machine in