Help and deepen your spirituality at retreat & meditation center
We are a small meditation and retreat center located near Hamburg, Germany. The center is focused on providing an environment to meditate, go inwards, calm down and reconnect with oneself and the Sacred in the inner and outer. It is a place of stillness and peace, and perfectly suited for experienced meditators and other experienced spiritual practitioners who might also like to enjoy the natural surrounding.
25 Horas de ayuda por semana
Ayuda a limpiar la cocina, dormitorios, baños y áreas comunes.
Ayuda haciendo las camas y tareas domésticas.
Ayuda con los check-ins, check-outs y atiende a los huéspedes.
Ayuda a plantar y cultivar jardines.
2 dias libres por semana
Tendrás una cama en un cuarto compartido con otros viajeros.
Tienes derecho a desayunos gratis cada día de tu estadía.
Tienes derecho a almuerzos gratis cada día de tu estadía.
Tienes derecho a cenas gratis cada día de tu estadía.
Puedes usar libremente nuestra lavandería.:
Hay un lugar especial donde se lava la ropa sin costo.
Obtén tragos y comidas gratis.
Obtén pases gratis para los mejores eventos de la ciudad.
Bicicletas a tu disposición:
Puedes usar nuestras bicicletas cuando quieras.
Puedes unirte a nuestras actividades terapéuticas gratuitamente.
Utilice nuestra cocina equipada:
Siéntete libre de usar nuestra cocina y preparar tu comida deliciosa.
Inglés Fluído o Alemán Fluído
Más de 18 años
Admite voluntarios solos (no admite parejas o dúos)
Lo que no está incluído
Vuelos, Seguro de Viaje, Transporte Interno y Visa
We are two permanent residents (and four cats) and offer three private guestrooms for spiritual retreat.
We like to meditate for 3-4 hours, daily (morning and evening meditations). -- No worries, no need for you to sit with us for so long!
Yet, you need to have your own practices and topics that you want to work or focus on. Beginners on the spiritual path were oftentimes not happy here, as we just "live" a deep spiritual focus that has some elements of monastic life. We do not offer specific schooling or teaching, but the house provides support for your own efforts in a multitude of ways.
People visiting the house have reported the following learnings from the stay with us:
- establishing a daily meditation routine,
- experiencing inner peace and stillness,
- broad learning about a multitude of personal questions,
- visions/ideas and energy to proceed with own new projects.
Actividades & Turnos
Expected help hours:
25 hours/week for free accommodation and organic vegetarian food (self-catering from the kitchen storage).
Working hours start daily at 9.30 a.m.
We are flexible to arrange the hours so that you can have days off for sightseeing and recreation. But we ask you to arrange your free days with us, as we do have days when we depend on helpers' work.
About the work required:
Help is appreciated in the following areas: gardening, cleaning, repair or maintenance work. If you come with experience in online marketing (Instagram, Facebook, SEO etc.) or website editing that might also be helpful.
From May to November, we also have many fruits, vegetables, berries and leaves to harvest (for private use only). In autumn, preparing apple-pear compote and making apple juice are also regular tasks.
The longer you stay with us the more responsibility might be given to you.
You are welcome as a volunteer if you ...
- enjoy deep (inner) silence,
- like to meditate with us, twice daily,
- like to pay attention to detail and precision in your work and most everything you do,
- would like to reduce your digital media intake to what is necessary, during your stay with us,
- are 'experienced' on the spiritual path: You have your own spiritual practice and MUST have been on retreat before,
- would like to use your time here for your personal timeout and spiritual retreat - apart from the hours that you help in the house or garden. What this means for you personally can be very individual: meditation, prayer, contemplation, deep bodywork, relaxation techniques, long walks in nature, dream work, etc.
- don't smoke inside,
- don't bring pets.
- don't use intoxicants while you stay with us.
If any of the above is not the case we cannot host you as a volunteer.