Join the community as a Coolcat!
Calling all all-rounders!! Here kitty, kitty!!
Maybe you can't decide which project you want to put your energy into? Maybe you wanna do them all!? We need cats whose skills go from cleaning dishes to pouring cement to painting a masterpiece.
25 Horas de ayuda por semana
Pintura y Decoración:
Ayuda pintando o decorando el local.
Ayuda con varias tareas de reparación o construcción.
Ayuda a plantar y cultivar jardines.
Pintura profesional, escultura o dibujo.
2 dias libres por semana
Habitación del equipo:
Tendrás una cama en un cuarto compartido con otras personas.
Puedes usar libremente nuestra lavandería.:
Hay un lugar especial donde se lava la ropa sin costo.
Obtén pases gratis a las mejores fiestas de la ciudad.
Obtén pases gratis para los mejores eventos de la ciudad.
Bicicletas a tu disposición:
Puedes usar nuestras bicicletas cuando quieras.
Más de 18 años
Admite voluntarios solos, parejas y dúos
Lo que no está incluído
Vuelos, Seguro de Viaje, Transporte Interno y Visa
The Coolcat position is for if you are flexible in what you like to do.
Or if you have a skill that you think we can really use on the Catfarm and you’d like to apply.
If you do have one of the other skills that you can find on our profile please apply there instead.
To give you an example of what you can expect:
- Pouring cement
Helping with the tipi project:
-Building the structure
-Working with the canvas
-Growing, planting, watering, becoming one with nature
-Permaculture system building and planning
- Being a host for our guests
- Taking care of the new Cats on the Catfarm
Social media content creation
- Making photos and videos.
- Writing, social media upkeep
Actividades & Turnos
At the beginning of the day, you’ll work on the projects we are doing as Catfarm. The second half of the day (usually after lunch), you can do any project you like, as long it benefits the community.
* We work about 25 hours a week. (ex. household tasks)
* Mondays we have a community meeting.
* You pitch your goals for the week and update team members.
* Workdays start at 10 am.
* Hours can vary depending on how much we have to do.
* Everyone pays 5 euro per day. This includes all food.
* We all cook and eat together :)
* We all have to do the cleaning up.
* Basic tasks like picking up waste food, maintaining the farm, receiving guests, etc. are equally
shared between all cats.
* Be nice and happy and bring a sleeping bag + towel :)
* We are very easy going but it's really important that you have the mentality that you
are coming here to learn something and to contribute to the project.
* We expect that you tell us your goals for the week and what you will be working on.
* Be flexible with the working hours.
* Be assertive and self-organised.
* Come up with your own solutions to keep the community together and make our system work better.
* Be engaged with the idea of sustainability
* Please send us examples of your work and/or involvement in other projects you have done before.
A tent might be necessary, depending on when you would like to arrive.
Read our profile for more information about our community!
Please don’t email us but sign up here!