Help us to keep our farm green and healthy \o/
We are hiring a Territory Manager to join our global team and work remotely with our growth department in Brazil. It is a full time paid job that will be focused on working with expansion and growth. This person will be working to spread Worldpackers’ purpose to everyone in Spain, helping us to democratize meaningful travel experiences by attracting awesome new hosts to our global community.
32 Horas de ayuda por semana
Ayuda en Granjas Eco:
Siembra, cosecha y ayuda con tareas del campo.
Ayuda a plantar y cultivar jardines.
2 dias libres por semana
Tendrás una cama en un cuarto compartido con otros viajeros.
Lo que no está incluído
Vuelos, Seguro de Viaje, Transporte Interno y Visa
WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Must live in Madrid
Must speak fluent in Spanish
Majoring or experience in marketing and communication, operations, and other related focus areas
Understanding of the hospitality and hostel industry is a plus
WHAT THIS PERSON NEEDS:
Strong Communication and Marketing Ability - Excellent writing, negotiation and speech skills, ability to create great presentations and have a good understanding on digital marketing.
Process Oriented - Develop operational processes surrounding data and reporting, as well as detail oriented when filling out weekly reports.
Business Mindset - Quick to understand our business and marketplace on a global level
Analytical Ability - Perficient in excel, google sheets, & modeling skills
Self Starter - You are given a task and know how to get it done with excellent execution
Organization & Communication - You must be extremely o
Actividades & Turnos
- Understand the market: what are hosts pain points and concerns in general: calling, visiting, throwing happy hours or finding any other way of establishing individual relationships
- Create the right pitch for that market
- Organize events
- Follow up with leads till they sign up: through nurturing emails or any other channel they might use
- Visit hosts: help with their profile, take pictures, answer questions
- Print and distribute marketing materials
- Organize community events and happy hours for both hosts and travelers
- Manage Facebook Group
- Identify current associations and hospitality groups and main influencers
- PR: both for travelers and hosts. Press releases with journalists, bloggers and influencers
- Hire and manage 1-2 scouts (in the future) to help with on-ground efforts, visits and lead generation