We are a small school, 2.5 hours north of Manila. We need volunteers who are good at taking photos, have photoshop skills, video-editing skills and are, of course, social media savy! Our school needs help in promoting its academic offerings and events. We are accessible to beautiful places such as Baguio, Sagada, Pangasinan and Zambales. The accommodation is on a resort, about a 10 -15min walk from the school.
4 Horas de ayuda por día
Promotor de Fiestas: Ayuda a promocionar fiestas y actividades sociales.
Producción de Videos: Crea videos digitales.
Fotografía: Toma fotos increíbles.
Redes Sociales: Ayuda a construir y mantener las redes sociales atrayendo clientes.
3 dias libres por semana
Habitación del equipo: Eres parte de un equipo! Conócelos en tu dormitorio.
Almuerzo: El almuerzo gratis está servido para todos, consigue el tuyo!
Traslado: ¡No te preocupes! Te buscamos sin costo para que llegues a nuestro lugar.
Certificado: Obtén un certificado una vez que hayas terminado tu experiencia.
Más de 20 años
Vuelos, Seguro de Viaje, Transporte Interno y Visa
We need volunteers who are good at taking photos, have photoshop skills, video-editing skills and are, of course, social media savvy! Kindly indicate if you have any experience with Photoshop, video-making and editing, and Microsoft Office
Our school needs help in promoting its academic offerings and events.
We need help in:
1. Making brochures, and keeping it up-to-date.
2. Designing or doing a layout for posters.
3. Making a website
4. Keep our social media accounts active (Facebook and Twitter)
5. Taking stock photos
You are only required to volunteer 15-20hrs for this position, with 3 days off per week.
We are hoping that, by the end of your volunteering time with us, you will be able to:
1. Liven up our social media account and help create buzz around the community
2. Make an up-to-date brochure for the school
3. Help create a marketing strategy to promote the school
Should you also want a traditional farming experience, please don't be afraid to ask as the region is known for its rice fields.
1. Please respect the people around you.
2. There is a dress code inside the campus.
3. Should you prefer to stay more than 2 weeks, you are gladly welcome.
4. We can arrange for your pick-up at the bus station so long as you will be volunteering the day after the next. (We want you to rest, of course).
5. Free lunch at the school cafeteria. You, however, are free to explore your options for breakfast and dinner.
6. You will be housed in one of the rooms in a private resort. When there's no one renting it, you can enjoy the nature surrounding it.