We are a small school, located 2.5h north of Metro Manila. We are in need of volunteers who can teach our school children foreign languages ( such as French, Spanish Mandarin, Japanese, Korean), and/or a sport that you are good at. We aim to peak our students' interest in foreign languages, and sports other than basketball (though if this is what you're good at, you're still most welcome to join!).
4 Horas de ayuda por día
Enseñar Deportes: Organiza y enseña diferentes deportes y actividades.
Enseñar Idiomas: Da clases de idiomas a huéspedes o en una comunidad local.
3 dias libres por semana
Habitación del equipo: Eres parte de un equipo! Conócelos en tu dormitorio.
Desayuno: Obtén tu desayuno gratis, la comida más importante del día.
Almuerzo: El almuerzo gratis está servido para todos, consigue el tuyo!
Tours gratis: No te pierdas de nada! Obtén tours gratis y explora.
Traslado: ¡No te preocupes! Te buscamos sin costo para que llegues a nuestro lugar.
Certificado: Obtén un certificado una vez que hayas terminado tu experiencia.
Entre 20 y 50 años
Eres afuera de Filipinas
Vuelos, Seguro de Viaje, Transporte Interno y Visa
We are in need of volunteers who can teach our school children foreign languages ( such as French, Spanish Mandarin, Japanese, Korean):
We would like for you to deliver a class that will cover the basics of your language:
3. Basic sentences/grammar
We aim to peak our students' interest in foreign languages.
If you prefer to help us deliver our sports program, we would like help in officiating either in:
1. Physical education classes
2. Delivery of after-school basketball or volleyball games
3. Teach kids how to play football/futsal. This will include teaching them the mechanics of the game and basic techniques
Please note that it will be a 1.5h after-school class for the language and a 2h after-school class for sports. The volunteering hours include your preparation time for the class (approx. 2 hours).
You will be required to volunteer 15-20 hrs/week. As for the distribution of the hours, it will depend on the children's schedule. This can be easily arranged once you get here. You will definitely have the weekends off, as for the other day off, you can choose either Friday or Monday.
Should you also want a traditional farming experience, please don't be afraid to ask as the region is known for its rice fields.
1. Please respect the people around you.
2. There is a dress code inside the campus.
3. Should you prefer to stay more than 2 weeks, you are gladly welcome.
4. We can arrange for your pick-up at the bus station so long as you will be volunteering the day after the next. (We want you to rest, of course).
5. Free breakfast and lunch at the school cafeteria. You, however, are free to explore your options for dinner.
6. You will be housed in one of the rooms in a private resort. When there's no one renting it, you can enjoy the nature surrounding it.