WHY CVTD? CVTD is associated with over 250 local organizations to give university students and recent graduates internships of the highest quality so that they can gain valuable experience in a professional and unique international environment. Our support services at all our placements are available 24/7 to ensure your internship runs smoothly and that your experiences in Vietnam have you wanting to return.
5 Horas de ayuda por día
Desarrollador Web: Ayuda a desarrollar y mantener sitios web.
Guía Turístico: Organiza y lidera tours por el lugar.
Enseñar Idiomas: Da clases de idiomas a huéspedes o en una comunidad local.
Trabajo Social: Ayuda a la comunidad local.
2 dias libres por semana
Habitación compartida: Preparate para conocer gente mientras te alojas en una habitación compartida.
Almuerzo: El almuerzo gratis está servido para todos, consigue el tuyo!
Cena: Ten tu cena gratis antes de ir a dormir.
Lavandería gratis: Hay un lugar especial donde se lava la ropa sin costo.
Más de 18 años
Vuelos, Seguro de Viaje, Transporte Interno y Visa
10 REASONS TO CHOOSE AN INTERNSHIP WITH CVTD
- We are associated with more than 250 local businesses, educational institutions & organizations
- You will gain daily hands-on experience
- You will gain extensive knowledge of the culture, history,customs, traditions & food of Vietnam
- We have a wide choice of programmes, you can spend your free time in one of our other programmes or simply go and see the rest of the area.
- Interns will have accommodation & delicious traditional Vietnamese food for a very low cost
- Interns will have an ideal opportunity to learn and practice the Vietnamese language
- Interns will receive academic credit and professional references upon successful completion of the program
- Our accommodation facilities are on the main bus route to Hanoi and other outlying areas
- Interns can utilize the knowledge gained as consultants to companies in their home
We offer internship placements in the following areas:
- Internships related to finance, accounting, and marketing project management and human resources
- Real estate: Staff of real estate agency, marketing online, advising international clients,...
- Education - internships related to promotion, curriculum development, teaching and consulting in the field of education.
- Hospitality Industry
- Travel and Tourism, include community base eco-tourism, volunteer travels,...
- Music, the arts
- Community development - usually with non-governmental organisations, practice often involves many issues in community development
- Technology - management and development of websites, software, networks and databases, plus some engineering
- Fluent in English
- Have the background or experience in work