Our off-grid community of creative travelers is looking for a French teacher! We are located in Poussan, in the beautiful South of France, but as we are an international community we speak English as our common language. We have many French learners here at the Catfarm, but we need a French-speaking Cat who can really help us make progress! Your time spent here will be invaluable to us.
5 Horas de ayuda por día
Enseñar Idiomas: Da clases de idiomas a huéspedes o en una comunidad local.
2 dias libres por semana
Habitación del equipo: Eres parte de un equipo! Conócelos en tu dormitorio.
Camping: Un billón de estrellas encima de tu cabeza y una tienda confortable para dormir.
Desayuno: Obtén tu desayuno gratis, la comida más importante del día.
Almuerzo: El almuerzo gratis está servido para todos, consigue el tuyo!
Cena: Ten tu cena gratis antes de ir a dormir.
Lavandería gratis: Hay un lugar especial donde se lava la ropa sin costo.
Bicicletas a tu disposición: ¡Sube a mi bicicleta! Uso libre de bicicletas.
Inglés Intermedio y Francés Fluído
Vuelos, Seguro de Viaje, Transporte Interno y Visa
At the beginning of the day, you’ll work on the projects we are doing as Catfarm. The second half of the day (usually after lunch), you can do any project you like, as long it benefits the community.
* We work about 25 hours a week. (ex. household tasks)
* Mondays we have a community meeting.
* You pitch your goals for the week and update team members.
* Workdays start at 10 am.
* Hours can vary depending on how much we have to do.
* Everyone pays 5 euro per day. This includes all food.
* We all cook and eat together :)
* We all have to do the cleaning up.
* Basic tasks like picking up waste food, maintaining the farm, receiving guests, etc. are equally
shared between all cats.
* Be nice and happy and bring a sleeping bag + towel :)
* We are very easy going but it's really important that you have the mentality that you
are coming here to learn something and to contribute to the project.
* We expect that you tell us your goals for the week and what you will be working on.
* Be flexible with the working hours.
* Be assertive and self-organised.
* Come up with your own solutions to keep the community together and make our system work better.
* Be engaged with the idea of sustainability
* Please send us examples of your work and/or involvement in other projects you have done before.
A tent might be necessary, depending on when you would like to arrive.
Read our profile for more information about our community!
Please don’t email us but sign up here!