I'm just a regular guy like you who decided to save money, quit his job, leave his comfort zone, grabbed his backpack full of dreams and went to explore this amazing world of us. Join me! :)
Very hardworking, compassionate, and a pleasure to work with!
About the experience in: New York, United States
This opportunity was beyond of what I was expecting. I not just were part of a beautiful local cause but also made many many friends ok the way. Cody and Annisha were extremely nice and friendly and they made me feel like in home at all time. I have nothing but positives things to say about Sprout and this volunteer opportunity :)
English and Spanish
I'm an expert!
I want to learn it
I graduated from High School and went to University to study Tourism but later that year I decided to quit College and star to follow my passion which is to become a Commercial Pilot.
Later in 2017, I graduated as a Bartender.
- I worked at my family's Holiday Resort during 4 summers in the reception, as a waiter (on weekends) and also did some guided tours to our guests around the mountain range.
- I've worked at a Law Office (commercial area) managing credit cards debts.
- I did my first volunteer in NYC with a non-profit called Sprout, I was a tour guide for people with developmental disabilities. Our mission as leaders was to make the most out of the trips so they have an unforgettable vacation! We had many responsibilities which made me improve a lot as a person. Lovely experience.
- Receptionist in L'Imbarcadero Hostel in Venice, Italy. A job that helped me develop some new skills and made me make friends for life! Bets job I've ever had so far.
- I'm a Wolrdpacker's Blogger since December 2018
I lived in the USA for 4 years and on my last trip I did a volunteer as a tour guide and travelled around New York, New Jersey, Boston, Vermont, Connecticut, New Hampshire, and Philadelphia with an NGO.
At the moment I'm living in Italy and also went to Split and Hvar in Croatia.
Unfortunately, Federico is not connect through Facebook yet or the likes are not available.