Dong Duong Homestay
We are an enthusiastic group of young people living and studying in Ha Noi, the capital of Vietnam. We are together building an English school to help people have the opportunity to practise and improve their English skills.
Every day, more and more Vietnamese come to us and our group is growing stronger by the day. As you know, universities and colleges in Vietnam teach English, but learning in them with theory is just not enough. So, we decided to build an English environment that helps young people share their English learning experiences
In the weekend, we go to parks, museums, lakes and churches together. All to have a great opportunity to talk with foreigners and exchange with them the cultural traditions of Vietnam, besides Vietnamese. We are delighted to tell you that this has helped our students to communicate fluently even with tourists from abroad.
Today, we need volunteers to help us in this mission and to work with us in expanding the the English environment in Ha Noi. All volunteers are welcome. Come to us, never mind about your age, education, region and country. We welcome you all with open hands and warm smiles to our house in the true English spirit and in the great hospitality traditions of Vietnam. Help our students to practice English daily.
We will be extremely happy to welcome you and introduce you to our great city, its culture and its people. We are sure when you leave you will have unforgettably pleasant memories of the time you stayed with us.
We are very pleased to welcome you and assist you with free accommodation at the house of our volunteers.
- Free accommodation with fully equipped rooms.
- different, delicious food for breakfast, lunch and dinner per day
- Free WIFI
- Tea, coffee, Lipton is readily available.
- Time flexibility for you to go out to meet friends.
- Only 15 minutes by motorbike to the Old Quarter or walking to the bus station to get to Old Quarter and around Hanoi.
- There are lots of restaurant, coffee shop, supermarket, local market, taxi, hospital,
- It’s very close to the football field, park, banks with ATMs, cinemas, Gyms, Yoga center,,...