Come join our team of funky fresh volunteers in one of the most beautiful spots in the whole world – Lake Atitlan! We’re a fun glamping hostel situated right on the shore, complete with 2 private docks, incredible views, and papaya trees all nestled at the entrance to a lush green mountain valley.
We are regularly recruiting for extra energetic, super friendly, wide eyed & worldly travelers to come join our kick-ass team of volunteers and be apart of our fabulous little family. You’ll be running activities and games, meeting and greeting all of our awesome guests, regularly interacting with our wonderful Mayan staff, and sharing all of your travel expertise and knowledge with up to 50 other travelers from all across the globe.
What do we offer?
- A bed in our volunteer dormitory
- 3 absolutely delicious meals every day, including a 3 course meal every night
- A super cool diverse team of international volunteers and local Mayan staff
- Massive discounts on bar drinks, smoothies & yummy snacks
- Tequila team meetings, shuttle discounts and free accommodation at our extensive network of sister hostels
- A pretty spectacular view complete with 3 volcanos, gorgeous sunrises and sunsets
- Incorporated permaculture techniques, compost toilets and hot showers
- A private dock, kayaks, sauna and yoga platform
- A Team First culture where we invite you to be a volunteer, a guest and a participant. We value your skills, expertise and contributions and encourage you to help us continuously improve this recently opened and hugely successful hostel
We're a fun little team committed to making sure our guests and volunteers have fun and get to experience Guatemala from a unique hostel perspective.
Brand new host looking for people to collaborate with each other.