Sunshine learning center
Come teach English in my Learning Center!
We are a new non-profit English center supported by a company in Wongsorejo, Banyuwangi – Indonesia, near the ferry port to Bali. We have begun teaching English helping children and adults who don't have money or an opportunity to join an English course. My name is Uddin, and I live in this community. I am passionate about our local people and want to support the people living here.
We are always in need of volunteer support to ensure we give our community the best classes, knowledge and cultural exchange we can to better their future.
We ask for:
• You must have advanced English;
• You must be 18 years old or over;
• Stay at least 2 weeks at the center;
• Teach classes 2x per day and 4x per week;
• Sharing Ideas to collaborate to build our dream together.
“Building a dream takes a unique team. Can you help us?”
If you have interest in my center, I can send to you our Information pack for more details. And if you need to speak to someone, I am available to answer all your questions.
Thanks for your attention,
We provide free:
• 3 meals a day and access to the fully equipped kitchen;
• Accommodation with twin en-suite bedbroom, air-conditioning, wifi;
• Laundry service;
• Pick-up and drop-off;
• Tours around Banyuwangi one time per week including: Ijen Mountains (Blue Fire), waterfalls around Banyuwangi, Baluran National Park, and if you have any plans to visit somewhere, please inform to us and we will try to arrange it for you. entry ticket please preaper yourself.
PT Wongsoredjo is a company in Banyuwangi concerned with agriculture and collaborates with the Sunshine Learning Center's initiatives.
This company is engaged in the management of industrial parks and is in the preparatory stages of development. In a few years the Wongsorejo industrial area will have many new operation companies and be able to accommodate 70,000 new workers. The intent of the company is to give their mature local student (who are also employees) more knowledge, particularly in English such that they can compete and pursue high-level positions within the company in the future.
The choice to invest the companies resources is to develop sustainable programs at the Sunshine Learning Center not only to help their employees have a better quality of life but also to improve the education quality of the local community so they can develop together