Like at any other hostel, helping at least 2 days a week with hostel cleaning then other days light cleaning duties. The most important thing is that you help us with little things and then you will have plenty of time to enjoy Vegas along with our guests and also with our activities.
20 hours of help per week
Cleaning: Help clean the kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas.
Housekeeping: Exchange and wash bed linens. Make the beds.
Reception: Help with check-ins, check-outs and attend to guests.
3 days off per week
Team Dorm: You're part of a team! Get to know them in your dormitory.
Breakfast: Get your free breakfast, the most important meal of the day.
Discounts on Parties: Party on! Get discounts and party all night long.
Discounts on Tours: Don’t miss a thing! Get discounts and enjoy your free time.
Free Laundry: There's a special place where all the clothes get cleaned for free.
Free Drinks: Drink up! Get free and tasty drinks for yourself.
Free Parties: Party on! Get free parties and party all night long.
Free Events: Be part of something! Get free events.
Beginner English or Beginner Spanish
Over 18 years old
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
Hostel Cleaning duties:
-Receive check out list from receptionist.
-Clean one room at a time:
1. Starting with making the beds from check outs, then wipe dust off from bunk bed frames.
2. Clean bathroom: Toilet, sink and shower (including shower walls) then sweep and mop floor.
3. Empty trash bins.
4. Once you are done making beds, removing trash and cleaning bathrooms you can sweep and mop the room.
- Clean the patios outside the dorms. Empty trash bins and take trash out to the dumpster.
- Clean the backyard area and Guest Laundry room.
- Breakfast, TV room, and common area bathroom: Clean everything, including bathroom, take out trash, then sweep and mop floors.
- Kitchen: Clean kitchen area, put dishes away,
There is a $150 security deposit payable upon arrival that will be refunded at the end of the agreed stay. Unless, you are responsible for property loss or damage or decide to leave before the agreed stay period.
We really expect you to be ready 15 minutes before 11am, please don't make us have to go to the dorm and wake you up...