Are you a design kitty?
We need someone that wants to draw the maps and turn the first words and beginnings of an idea into something truly beautiful that everyone can see and understand.
We need somebody capable of creating high-quality designs, digital display adverts and infographics, as well as being able to create marketing materials such as posters and leaflets.
25 hours of help per week
Take, edit and provide amazing photos.
Maintain and update social media channels.
What you get
2 days off per week
You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other people.
You can use our laundry room freely.
Get free entrance for the best parties in town.
Get free entrance for the best events in town.
Bikes at your disposal:
You can use our bikes any time you want.
Over 20 years old
Accepts solo applications and also couples and pairs
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
Making designs that everyone can follow.
What we need from you:
* Professional Adobe skills (don’t apply if you don’t have this please!)
* Illustrator & PhotoShop skills
* UX design is a big plus
* Experience in animations welcome too!
Please send us a link of your work.
This position requires self discipline.
Activities & Shift
At the beginning of the day, you’ll work on the projects we are doing as Catfarm. The second half of the day (usually after lunch), you can do any project you like, as long it benefits the community.
* We work about 25 hours a week. (ex. household tasks)
* Mondays we have a community meeting.
* You pitch your goals for the week and update team members.
* Workdays start at 10 am.
* Hours can vary depending on how much we have to do.
* Everyone pays 5 euro per day. This includes all food.
* We all cook and eat together :)
* We all have to do the cleaning up.
* Basic tasks like picking up waste food, maintaining the farm, receiving guests, etc. are equally
shared between all cats.
* Be nice and happy and bring a sleeping bag + towel :)
* We are very easy going but it's really important that you have the mentality that you
are coming here to learn something and to contribute to the project.
* We expect that you tell us your goals for the week and what you will be working on.
* Be flexible with the working hours.
* Be assertive and self-organised.
* Come up with your own solutions to keep the community together and make our system work better.
* Be engaged with the idea of sustainability
* Please send us examples of your work and/or involvement in other projects you have done before.
A tent might be necessary, depending on when you would like to arrive.
Read our profile for more information about our community!
Please don’t email us but sign up here!