Help us with our guests in Asheville, USA
Located in the beautiful Appalachian mountains. Walk to grocery, pubs, music, shops, bakery.
What we offer- shared bunk space, utilities paid, free wifi, laundry on site, flexible schedule, all the toilet paper you could hope for.
What you offer
12 hours of help per week
Help clean the kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas.
Help with changing the bed linens and general housekeeping.
Help with check-ins, check-outs and guest assistance.
What you get
4 days off per week
You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other travelers.
You are entitled to a free breakfast, every day of your stay.
Discounts on Accommodation:
Get discounts for your stay in other hostels.
You can use our laundry room freely.
Use our equipped kitchen:
Feel free to use our kitchen and make your own delicious food.
Get a certificate of completion after you finish your experience.
Between 21 and 40 years old
Welcomes solo volunteers, couples, and partners of volunteers
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
Activities & Shift
Make beds & clean guest rooms:
• Neatly fold the top sheet over the blanket & arrange the pillows so it is neat & tidy
• Sweep each room after check out, move the bed, get the corners & under the bed
• Finish all laundry (do not overstuff the wash and clean dryer filter with every load). Treat stained sheets & blankets as they arise.
Clean all bathrooms:
• Clean all surfaces
• Scrub showers & toilets
• Restock TP
• Take out trash
• Put away any dishes, please do not leave any on the counter
• Empty trash
• Respond to all emails and phone calls