Help us with marketing & Language Practice and get closer to Indonesian culture!
The internship in Indonesia is aimed at university students and graduates with the appropriate skills, experience from a variety of sectors. The university offers a wide variety of work in public relations, marketing, and administration.
What you offer
20 hours of help per week
Maintain and update social media channels.
What you get
2 days off per week
You will have a bed in a private room. In other words, a room just for you.
We will pick you up when you arrive, and take you to our property.
Take free dance classes at our place.
Take free language classes at our place.
Use our equipped kitchen:
Feel free to use our kitchen and make your own delicious food.
Get a certificate of completion after you finish your experience.
Between 18 and 35 years old
Be from outside Indonesia
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
1. Marketing & Language practice
- Making slide / presentation / video about our university
- presented to the highschool students around campus
- Spread the our brochure in public places
- Assist our English teacher in the class to help our students in learning English.