The internship in Indonesia is aimed at university students and graduates with the appropriate skills, experience from a variety of sectors. The university offers a wide variety of work in public relations, marketing, and administration.
20 hours of help per week
Social Media: Help to build and maintain social media channels engaging online users.
2 days off per week
Private Room: Have a private room to chill and relax just by yourself.
Cook your own meal: Feel free to prepare your own meal here
Pick Up: No worries! Get a free ride to get to our place.
Dance classes: Rock your body! Join our dance classes.
Language lessons: Learn or improve your language skills.
Certificate: Get a certificate of completion after you finish your experience.
Between 18 and 35 years old
Be from outside Indonesia
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
1. Marketing & Language practice
- Making slide / presentation / video about our university
- presented to the highschool students around campus
- Spread the our brochure in public places
- Assist our English teacher in the class to help our students in learning English.