Our website needs a new fresh look. And not by someone that just doest the code but by a creative nomad that travels with its laptop and like to really dig into something to get to the bone of it! Css, html5 , javascrips are running trough your vains and you have no trouble kicking digital ass? Then apply and be part of our purrrrfect community .. the Catfarm
25 hours of help per week
Web Developer: Help develop and maintain websites.
2 days off per week
Team Dorm: You're part of a team! Get to know them in your dormitory.
Free Laundry: There's a special place where all the clothes get cleaned for free.
Free Parties: Party on! Get free parties and party all night long.
Free Events: Be part of something! Get free events.
Bikes at your disposal: Hop on my bike, baby! Free to use bicycles.
Over 22 years old
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
Depending on your skills you can make your own team of coolcats to do any of the various construction jobs.
Don't worry that they are boring, repetitive jobs. All of them require you to think technically and to make important decisions.
What are we constructing?
Think about building a tipi, upcycling a Peugeot 404, making a cat sculpture or anything else.
For this position you need to know how to work well with wood.
At the beginning of the day, you’ll work on the projects we are doing as Catfarm. The second half of the day (usually after lunch), you can do any project you like, as long it benefits the community.
* We work about 25 hours a week. (ex. household tasks)
* Mondays we have a community meeting.
* You pitch your goals for the week and update team members.
* Workdays start at 10 am.
* Hours can vary depending on how much we have to do.
* Everyone pays 5 euro per day. This includes all food.
* We all cook and eat together :)
* We all have to do the cleaning up.
* Basic tasks like picking up waste food, maintaining the farm, receiving guests, etc. are equally
shared between all cats.
* Be nice and happy and bring a sleeping bag + towel :)
* We are very easy going but it's really important that you have the mentality that you
are coming here to learn something and to contribute to the project.
* We expect that you tell us your goals for the week and what you will be working on.
* Be flexible with the working hours.
* Be assertive and self-organised.
* Come up with your own solutions to keep the community together and make our system work better.
* Be engaged with the idea of sustainability
* Please send us examples of your work and/or involvement in other projects you have done before.
A tent might be necessary, depending on when you would like to arrive.
Read our profile for more information about our community!
Please don’t email us but sign up here!