Are you an OUTGOING, TALKATIVE and SOCIABLE person? Like to be in contact with other people and are willing on to help? We need volunteers to: - cover some shifts at the reception according to a monthly schedule (days-off of our staff) - serve breakfast to our guests - help at the bar in the evenings - help with social activities (Karaoke, themed parties, movie night, games night...) - check-out cleaning in bathrooms and common areas
30 hours of help per week
Night Shift: Help with night tasks to make the place relaxing for all guests
Party Promoter: Help to promote parties and social activities.
Reception: Help with check-ins, check-outs and attend to guests.
Bartending: Serve and maintain the supplies and inventory of beverages.
2 days off per week
Team Dorm: You're part of a team! Get to know them in your dormitory.
Breakfast: Get your free breakfast, the most important meal of the day.
Cook your own meal: Feel free to prepare your own meal here
Discounts on Parties: Party on! Get discounts and party all night long.
Discounts on Drinks: Drink up! Get discounts and order a few drinks.
Free Laundry: There's a special place where all the clothes get cleaned for free.
Free Parties: Party on! Get free parties and party all night long.
Free Events: Be part of something! Get free events.
Bikes at your disposal: Hop on my bike, baby! Free to use bicycles.
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
We expect that the volunteers stay constantly in contact with the guests. For that reason, they must be OUTGOING people, who like to talk and are not shy to approach the guests, invite them to participate of our social activities and, of course, be sure that everything will happen in the way it was planned.
Covering some shifts at the reception, volunteers must be very outgoing also to welcome properly our guests, check them out always with a smile on the face and deal with any stituation that might comes out during the shift.
We offer accomodation in a 4-bed dormitory, breakfast, bike, great working atmosphere, access to all hostel amenities and facilities, 2 to 3 days-off a week according to the monthly working schedule (DAYS-OFF ARE NOT IN THE WEEKENDS! That's when we need the most the volunteers help. So, your days-off are going to be during the week!)
- 8:30 > Check-out in the common areas and bathrooms, just to be sure that everything is ok! Little cleaning tasks can be required to be done: mopping the floor, replenishing toilet paper, changing bins bags.
- 8:45 to 11:30 > Serve breakfast, clean the bar and prepare it for the next day.
- 19:00 to 00:00 > According to the activities programmed, volunteers must prepare everything to MAKE IT HAPPEN and help at the bar serving guests. We serve very simple drinks and food, so no experience in bartending is required.
There's a monthly schedule where shifts are alternated among 2 to 3 volunteers. Somedays you work only in the morning, others only in the evening, others morning + evening.
When u cover the reception shift, you'll work for 8 hours (8:00-16:00 OR 16:00-00:00). These shifts are few and defined in a monthly schedule.
- It's not allowed to bring people from outside the hostel to sleep over in the dormitory.
- It's ot allowed to bring alcohol from outside the hostel.