- Fun and approachable character - Able to organise fun party and events - Able to mingle around and get to know people - Come out with creative ideas for weekly fun activities and events such as NO PANTS DAY, BEER BUFFET, etc.
4 hours of help per day
Party Promoter: Help to promote parties and social activities.
1 day off per week
Shared Dorm: Be ready to meet people while staying in a shared dorm.
Dinner: Have your free dinner before going to bed.
Free Drinks: Drink up! Get free and tasty drinks for yourself.
Free Parties: Party on! Get free parties and party all night long.
Free Events: Be part of something! Get free events.
Over 18 years old
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
Working hours at least 4 to 6 hours a day.
Mostly working on the Rooftop Bar itself.
Working hours may start from 6pm onwards till late.
- Encourage backpackers to mingle around and use up the facilities ; beer pong, foosball, karaoke room, etc
- To help out with Marketing team on event nights. (Full Moon Party, Disco Night, etc)
- To come out with creative ideas for events or nightly games at the Rooftop Bar.
- Not shy and able to speak in front of crowd. Emcee.
- To obtain and encourage backpackers to leave comments and reviews.
- Working hours may vary from 4-7 hours per day
- Working hours starts at 7pm onward till late
- Interview will be done by Marketing Team & Owner.
- To be taken seriously.