We urgently search for kitchen hands during our training we organise at the Catfarm! you can arrive whenever you like but the training starts the 8th of june till the 18th. We have space so feel free to apply and be put all paws together in making this something great! :)
25 hours of help per week
Bartending: Serve and maintain the supplies and inventory of beverages.
Cooking: Prepare meals for guests.
Kitchen Hand: Help serving and organizing meals.
2 days off per week
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
At the beginning of the day, you’ll work on the projects we are doing as Catfarm. The second half of the day (usually after lunch), you can do any project you like, as long it benefits the community.
* We work about 25 hours a week. (ex. household tasks)
* Mondays we have a community meeting.
* You pitch your goals for the week and update team members.
* Workdays start at 10 am.
* Hours can vary depending on how much we have to do.
* Everyone pays 5 euro per day. This includes all food.
* We all cook and eat together :)
* We all have to do the cleaning up.
* Basic tasks like picking up waste food, maintaining the farm, receiving guests, etc. are equally
shared between all cats.
* Be nice and happy and bring a sleeping bag + towel :)
* We are very easy going but it's really important that you have the mentality that you
are coming here to learn something and to contribute to the project.
* We expect that you tell us your goals for the week and what you will be working on.
* Be flexible with the working hours.
* Be assertive and self-organised.
* Come up with your own solutions to keep the community together and make our system work better.
* Be engaged with the idea of sustainability
* Please send us examples of your work and/or involvement in other projects you have done before.
A tent might be necessary, depending on when you would like to arrive.
Read our profile for more information about our community!
Please don’t email us but sign up here!
---Food during the training is for free, so the contribution does not apply---