My name is Hai, a 37 years old married man with a 9 years old daughter and a 6 years old son. I want to create a bilingual language environment for my kids and other children who are not affordable. Thus, my wife and I decided to open this volunteering English class (Non-Profit) for my kids and their friends. Come help us by giving classes to them! =)
15 hours of help per week
Teaching Languages: Give language lessons to guests or local community.
2 days off per week
Private Room: Have a private room to chill and relax just by yourself.
Lunch: Free lunch is served y'all, get yours!
Dinner: Have your free dinner before going to bed.
Cook your own meal: Feel free to prepare your own meal here
Free Laundry: There's a special place where all the clothes get cleaned for free.
Free Tours: Don’t miss a thing! Get free tours and explore.
Language lessons: Learn or improve your language skills.
Between 18 and 45 years old
Be from outside Vietnam
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
I am looking for 02 native English speakers to come and help me to teach and practice English for my kids and their friends.
Teaching details: (02 volunteers will share the following schedule):
In June & July, you will be teaching (for both 2 volunteer):
1. Teaching Monday to Friday
2. Morning - 9:00 am to 11:00 am
3. Afternoon - 2:30pm to 4:30pm
After June & July, you will be teaching (for both 2 workawayers)
1. Monday to Saturday
2. Evenings: 2 classes with 1 hour and 30 minutes/ a class, Monday to Friday
3. Saturday: 01 class: 9:00am to 11:00am and 2:30pm to 4:30pm ( 01 hour playing outside).
4. A maximum of 15 hours a week/ a volunteer, 2 days off/ a week. Usually, a volunteer will only work around 10-12 hours/ a week.
5. The students' age: 4-9 years old
6. Lesson plan and study materials are provided. Volunteers decide the program based on the plan flexibly for classes (e.g., the teaching method, topics, games...). Host does not do any intervention of program decided by Volunteers and feel free to support Volunteers in classes if needed whenever.
7. 4 weeks minimum length of stay would be required. Couple accounts are preferred. English teaching experience and/or qualified certificates (TEFL,...) would be preferred.
8. Native speakers or very fluent English volunteers are required
9. Volunteers are required with patient, friendly and positive communication with Kids