Come and help at non-profit English class in Hanoi, Vietnam
My name is Hai, a 37 years old married man with a 9 years old daughter and a 6 years old son. I want to create a bilingual language environment for my kids and other children who are not affordable. Thus, my wife and I decided to open this volunteering English class (Non-Profit) for my kids and their friends. Come help us by giving classes to them! =)
What you offer
15 hours of help per week
Teach a language to guests or local communities.
What you get
2 days off per week
You will have a bed in a private room. In other words, a room just for you.
You are entitled to a free lunch, every day of your stay.
You are entitled to a free dinner, every day of your stay.
You can use our laundry room freely.
We’ll take you on tours and rides around town. For free!
Take free language classes at our place.
Use our equipped kitchen:
Feel free to use our kitchen and make your own delicious food.
Between 18 and 45 years old
Be from outside Vietnam
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
I am looking for 02 native English speakers to come and help me to teach and practice English for my kids and their friends.
Teaching details: (02 volunteers will share the following schedule):
In June & July, you will be teaching (for both 2 volunteer):
1. Teaching Monday to Friday
2. Morning - 9:00 am to 11:00 am
3. Afternoon - 2:30pm to 4:30pm
After June & July, you will be teaching (for both 2 workawayers)
1. Monday to Saturday
2. Evenings: 2 classes with 1 hour and 30 minutes/ a class, Monday to Friday
3. Saturday: 01 class: 9:00am to 11:00am and 2:30pm to 4:30pm ( 01 hour playing outside).
4. A maximum of 15 hours a week/ a volunteer, 2 days off/ a week. Usually, a volunteer will only work around 10-12 hours/ a week.
5. The students' age: 4-9 years old
Activities & Shift
6. Lesson plan and study materials are provided. Volunteers decide the program based on the plan flexibly for classes (e.g., the teaching method, topics, games...). Host does not do any intervention of program decided by Volunteers and feel free to support Volunteers in classes if needed whenever.
7. 4 weeks minimum length of stay would be required. Couple accounts are preferred. English teaching experience and/or qualified certificates (TEFL,...) would be preferred.
8. Native speakers or very fluent English volunteers are required
9. Volunteers are required with patient, friendly and positive communication with Kids