goStops is present in 7 locations across India! We would love to work with you and make travelers stay more experiential. The Work : * Having fun and making sure that traveller's at goStops have an awesome time during their stay. * You'll have tasks based on your skill-sets. It may include hosting music nights, photography, video making, etc.
28 hours of help per week
Party Promoter: Help organise and promote parties and social activities.
Social Media: Maintain and update social media channels.
Photography: Take, edit and provide amazing photos.
Video Making: Create, edit and publish digital videos.
1 day off per week
Shared Dorm: You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other travelers.
Breakfast: You are entitled to a free breakfast, every day of your stay.
Free Parties: Get free entrance for the best parties in town.
Free Events: Get free entrance for the best events in town.
Certificate: Get a certificate of completion after you finish your experience.
Over 18 years old
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
Imagine this: You are living at a traveler's hostel where you get to interact with travelers from around the world, blog about your travel, capture awesome moments at the hostel, organize super fun events to engage the hostel community and the like i.e. basically ALL THE FUN STUFF! And to top it all, you get FREE STAY + BREAKFAST during the entire period of your stay and you could choose from 7 INSANE DESTINATIONS!
Sounds like a dream?
Ladies and lads, goStops brings to you goVolunteer; a hostel volunteering program where you get to volunteers across 7 of our hostels. Choose from Agra, Bir, Dalhousie, Delhi, Jodhpur, Udaipur and Varanasi and earn your free stay + breakfast while making our hostel livelier with your awesomeness and having a kickass time!
If you are someone who is young, loves to talk, enjoys trying out new things, strives in a dynamic environment and knows how to give
1. You are living at a traveller's hostel where you get to interact with travellers from around the world, blog about your travel, capture awesome moments at the hostel, organize super fun events to engage the hostel community
2. Write Blogs - Folks who have a live blog need apply, or past writing work to reference!
3. Coordinate with the central GoStops team and curate quality content for marketing of the hostel.
4. People who are good at photography, video making and editing, this is the place to apply for.
5. Manage activities, come up with new ideas that would keep the guests entertained and make sure that the hostel environment is lively at all times.
6. Be active daily on your social media about the happenings and events in the hostel.
7. Get good reviews on major platforms like Tripadvisor, Hostelworld, etc.
1. Should be able to speak and write well in English to be able to make sure that they are able to communicate with the team.
2. Should be passionate about exploring and hence should be able to gather knowledge about the city very quickly.
3. Minimum 15 days of volunteering period required. Don't apply if you want to volunteer for any less.