Sustainable Living by the Beach!
We are looking for energetic and responsible volunteers wanting to experience and contribute to rural life and communal living close to nature. Self-motivated individuals to help us out with daily tasks such as helping in the kitchen, keeping the house and grounds clean, tending to and watering the gardens and fruit trees, taking care of the chickens and other animals.
25 hours of help per week
Help look after and take care of animals.
Help grow plants and cultivate gardens
Plant crops, sow seeds and help in outside tasks.
What you get
2 days off per week
You will sleep in a tent at a camping site.
You are entitled to a free breakfast, every day of your stay.
You are entitled to a free lunch, every day of your stay.
You are entitled to a free dinner, every day of your stay.
Use our equipped kitchen:
Feel free to use our kitchen and make your own delicious food.
Only hosts solo volunteers (doesn’t accept couples or pairs)
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
Activities & Shift
– Help keep the house and bathroom clean and swept
– Cook and help in the kitchen
– Water the gardens and fruit trees
– Fruit picking
– Take care of the chickens (feed them and keep the hen-house clean)
– Cutting wood for the stove and collecting kindling from the forest
– Taking out the rubbish
– Check the blackboard on the wall in the kitchen for other tasks
We believe in:
– Respect - for the environment, the space, others and yourself.
– A culture of sharing – food, work, skills and knowledge.
– Sustainability – caring for the land, farm animals, wildlife and producing sustainable food.
– Wellbeing and eating healthily – help us create healthy and delicious meals from the gardens.
– Cleanliness – please take care to keep the house and farm clean and tidy.
– Surfing and music!
Please take care to respect these values, the doors of the family farm are open to you so please do your best, bring good energy and we will do the same! Experience co-living, share, learn, teach, leave something positive and take something positive away with you.