Live a Portuguese surf life style in a very cool family vibe!
In Gota d'Água, you will meet the best team ever, meet new people from around the world and we give you the opportunity to surf, party and work at the same time!
You will be helping in our Surf camp. We need people that can help with everything, cleaning the house, promoting our daily dinners and events. You need be social, responsible, pro-active and always ready to help the guests and the other staff.
30 hours of help per week
Help prepare, finish and serve meals.
Help grow plants and cultivate gardens
Help with changing the bed linens and general housekeeping.
What you get
1 day off per week
You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other people.
You are entitled to a free breakfast, every day of your stay.
Discounts on Parties:
Get discounts at nearby parties and clubs.
Discounts on Drinks:
Get discounts for drinks and beverages from our bar.
Discounts on Tours:
Get discounts for tours and excursions around town.
Discounts on Accommodation:
Get discounts for your stay in other hostels.
We’ll take you on tours and rides around town. For free!
Get free entrance for the best parties in town.
Get free entrance for the best events in town.
You can use our surfboards as much as you want.
Take free yoga classes at our place.
Take free surf classes at the local beaches.
Use our equipped kitchen:
Feel free to use our kitchen and make your own delicious food.
Over 24 years old
Only hosts solo volunteers (doesn’t accept couples or pairs)
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
We are looking for happy, social people that have a good sense of responsibility while working and enjoying our lifestyle !! Being open to socialize and experience everything that the environment has to offer such as surf, sunsets, friendship, barbecues, and parties.
Our team will treat you as a family, we work and have fun at the same time! Our base team is four people that will always be ready to help you with anything !!
Activities & Shift
Morning Shift 7:30AM to 12:30AM:
• Prepare the breakfast
• Put surf vídeo on the tv while people are in the breakfast zone
• Talk with the guests to see if they need something
• Always pay attention to what is missing in the breackfast and refil
• Clean dishes of the breackfast (Stard putting all in the washing machine)
• At 11 take out everything from the breakfast zone
• Check all the trash inside of the rooms, kitchen, garden and if necessary take it to the
• Clean the garden
• Take all the bed sheets, count the amount and write the number on the paper
• Bring from the second house all the bed sheets you will need for that day
• Help making the beds
Afternoon Shift 5PM to 10PM:
• Check if the toilets are clean and refil the toiletpaper if necessary
• Help with the dinner (Cook, put the table, serve the food, clean everything)
• Clean and organise the fridge (Once a
-Happy and Helpful for people and general duties
-Always looking after guests and ready to help in any questions
-Being part of our family and help us in everything we need
-Not possible to smoke inside the house or near the surf school
-Drink with moderation after work
-Treat the surf equipment with respect and be responsible
-Leave your room clean everyday