You will be amazed by exploring the paradise of South Italy! Your help will be very easy: Share our stories and your skills (if you have any) We need to produce a documentary about this wonderfull area including stories of people that choose alternative ways of traveling around the globe using websites like worldpackers
5 hours of help per week
Photography: Take great photos.
Video Making: Create digital videos.
6 days off per week
Private Room: Have a private room to chill and relax just by yourself.
Breakfast: Get your free breakfast, the most important meal of the day.
Cook your own meal: Feel free to prepare your own meal here
Discounts on Restaurants: Yummy! Get discounts and grab a bite.
Free Laundry: There's a special place where all the clothes get cleaned for free.
Free Tours: Don’t miss a thing! Get free tours and explore.
Free Drinks: Drink up! Get free and tasty drinks for yourself.
Free Parties: Party on! Get free parties and party all night long.
Pick Up: No worries! Get a free ride to get to our place.
Above 30 years old
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
if you have any of this skills you are in!
- Photography and videomaking: very appreciated but not essential.
- Ability to play any instruments/sing or compose
- Ability to be an actor or being interwieved, for example: being filmed going around with a backpack or doing something artistic like drawing, dancing, something VISUAL to make the final documentary as much sweet and inspiring as possible.. or being interwieved talking about your experience around the world or the motivation that pushed you to travel in worldpackers
- Ability to be a speaker or writer, a good voice for reading (in english) to create some voiceover
- Ability on gardening (If you have any experience in this we will work in my garden, also in order to create a cool green space for volunteers meetings ..
i will try to keep this as much lightweight as i can!