We are looking to extend our team with new promoters, brand ambassadors & ticket sellers. - Who can then go on to be our pub crawl guides. You can work as many shifts as you want - and party as much as you can handle! GET PAID TO PARTY!! - Organise groups, promote for us daily, or sell tickets to our customers. Minimum 2 months.
30 hours of help per week
Party Promoter: Help to promote parties and social activities.
2 days off per week
Team Dorm: You're part of a team! Get to know them in your dormitory.
Breakfast: Get your free breakfast, the most important meal of the day.
Free Laundry: There's a special place where all the clothes get cleaned for free.
Intermediate Spanish or Intermediate English
Over 18 years old
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
We need enthusiastic, outgoing party people to keep our atmosphere up and make sure our guests enjoy their time here.
If you like meeting new people, going out almost every night, party until the early hours of the morning but you are also responsible and hardworking, then you are who we need!
Minimum working hours: 25h per week. Maximum 5 working days, plus 2 days off.
You will get the following:
- free accommodation in our staff dorm.
- PUBCRAWLS: ARE PAID with a base wage per day plus bonus on daily sales. Our schedule is completely flexible so you only have to work on the days that YOU want on Pubcrawls. We have an entire training program to help you be successful and teach you what it's like to be a guide in Madrid, Spain.
- free access to the tours the hostel group organizes (Pub Crawl, Tapas Tour, Bike tours, etc)
- staff prices in all the hostels of Europe´s Famous Hostels
- more than enough free time to explore the city and live your own life.
You love meeting new people and partying? Great!
But common sense and responsibility are also a non-negotiable requirement.
EU citizens and/or residents only.