Pedagogical and volunteer coordinator needed!
• Assist the program Director in recruiting and training volunteers
• Support volunteers on a daily basis in our various programs for an enhanced volunteering experience
• Creating and delivering lesson plans (Grade 1 to 6, Primary level) for our English Teaching Program.
• Include the values we want to share with children
• Creating a range of activities for our After-School Program
25 hours of help per week
Help look after, educate and instruct children.
Teach a language to guests or local communities.
What you get
2 days off per week
You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other travelers.
You can use our laundry room freely.
Use our equipped kitchen:
Feel free to use our kitchen and make your own delicious food.
Get a certificate of completion after you finish your experience.
Intermediate Spanish and Beginner English
Over 18 years old
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa