We are trying to help children from Salaverry community to improve their English or German skills. We have around 50 kids from 04 to 15 years of age. Broad their view of education and the world around them is a must. The teacher will be with an assistant volunteer. Volunteers will help in the grammatics, pronunciation of English or German. For the basic English/German classes, the volunteer will take as reference books, pdfs, etc.
16 hours of help per week
Child Care: Help look after, educate and instruct children.
Teaching Languages: Teach a language to guests or local communities.
2 days off per week
Shared Dorm: You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other travelers.
Breakfast: You are entitled to a free breakfast, every day of your stay.
Lunch: You are entitled to a free lunch, every day of your stay.
Dinner: You are entitled to a free dinner, every day of your stay.
Yoga classes: Take free yoga classes at our place.
Surf lessons: Take free surf classes at the local beaches.
Dance classes: Take free dance classes at our place.
Language lessons: Take free language classes at our place.
Certificate: Get a certificate of completion after you finish your experience.
Intermediate English or Intermediate German
Over 18 years old
Be from outside Peru
European Union Passport
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
- Spanish is not required by our organization, but it is highly recommended that a basic level is acquired prior to arrival to assist in day-to- day life here.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Pro-active and enterprising.
- Dynamic and receptive.
- Enthusiastic, patience and flexibility
- Responsible and committed to fulfilling the tasks assigned.
- The volunteers are allowed to contribute in class with creative ideas, games, dynamics, etc., as long as they are related to the topics they are working on within the curriculum.
- The schools are divided into mornings and afternoons
- In each classroom, there must be a minimum of two volunteers per classroom.
- The first weeks of work, the new volunteers will be accompanied by assistant project, old volunteers to get to know the classrooms and students.
- Volunteers will be needed to help at the school with Kindergarten program, primary program and secondary program an average of 2 - 3 hours per day working both mornings and afternoons.
- Each class lasts 30 or 45 minutes
- The volunteers should dress modestly, nothing extravagant.