1. At the hotel we need a helping hand at breakfast, lunch, and dinner time. Fix the tables, ask for guest preference, and arrange drinks. Paloma the hotel cook will thank you for it. 2. Maint a log of guest meals 3. Comunicate every day with manager
25 hours of help per week
Kitchen Hand: Help serving and organizing meals.
Bartending: Serve and maintain the supplies and inventory of beverages.
2 days off per week
Shared Dorm: Be ready to meet people while staying in a shared dorm.
Breakfast: Get your free breakfast, the most important meal of the day.
Lunch: Free lunch is served y'all, get yours!
Dinner: Have your free dinner before going to bed.
Discounts on Drinks: Drink up! Get discounts and order a few drinks.
Free Drinks: Drink up! Get free and tasty drinks for yourself.
Intermediate English or Beginner Spanish
Over 22 years old
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
1) Please inform guest of the options for lunch and dinner for the day at breakfast time. Meals at the island comprehend mostly fish, the way it cooked (fried or boiled) etc. If for example lobster is available, please inform of an extra cost.
2) Ask for additional food they want, such as dessert or drinks.
3) Inform guest of lunch and dinner time.
4) Arrange tables (with help from the hotel staff)
5) Work as waiter between the kitchen and the tables. ( as help of hotel staff)
You will have 2 days off, between you and the other volunteer please choose free time in a way that at least one is working.
Your shift will be as follows
8-9:30am breakfast help
1-2:30pm Lunch help
6-7:30pm Dinner help