Guesthouse Host Assistant
Currently we are looking for someone that can help us with managing one of our guesthouses: in general, the work consists of cleaning and preparing the rooms for tourists, keeping the apartment clean, doing the check-ins and promote/sell our activities (surf courses, tours, massages).
If you would desire to learn more about the stuff we do in our company you are always invited to help or enjoy with us.
32 hours of help per week
Help organise and promote parties and social activities.
Help clean the kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas.
Help with changing the bed linens and general housekeeping.
Help with check-ins, check-outs and guest assistance.
What you get
2 days off per week
You will have a bed in a private room. In other words, a room just for you.
You can use our laundry room freely.
We’ll take you on tours and rides around town. For free!
You can use our surfboards as much as you want.
Take free surf classes at the local beaches.
Use our equipped kitchen:
Feel free to use our kitchen and make your own delicious food.
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
Requirements, we are looking for
-C1 level of English
-Active approach to communication with people
-Presentable manner and acting towards guest
-Representing our company the best way possible
-Organization, punctuality and carrying approach towards the guests and the guesthouses
-Multi-tasking and handling the diversity of the position
-Team-player - it’s important we all get along and create a synergistic effect
-It's considered as part-time job: the working hours are flexible as you organize your daily schedule according to the arrival of our guests. And as their satisfaction is our main priority we would expect you to be completely involved in this position.
-Accommodation is provided by us in the guesthouse
Activities & Shift
- Preparing house for arrival and stay of the guests (cleaning daily, overseeing the house, creating a pleasant atmosphere)
- Welcoming our guests in their accommodation
- Communication with guests and the office team
- Doing check-ins
- Provide tips and information about Lisbon life and leisure
- Active cooperation with our company (promoting the surf-lessons and tours)
- Be ready to help and advice our guest during their stay
- Run statistics of profiles of the guests/fullness of the guesthouse
- Learning how to manage SIBA (Portuguese platform for register of guests)
- Weekly reports of the completed tasks