We are a small, chill and best-located hostel in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, just half a block from the beach, close to restaurants, tacos places and stands, art galleries, cultural spots, bars and a lot of different amenities. Travelers from all over the world stay with us from a few nights to many weeks, we offer beds in shared dorms. Come help us with reception, administration, and cleaning at night and enjoy the day :)
5 hours of help per day
Night Shift: Help with night shift tasks and create a relaxing environment for guests.
Cleaning: Help clean the kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas.
Housekeeping: Help with changing the bed linens and general housekeeping.
Reception: Help with check-ins, check-outs and guest assistance.
2 days off per week
Shared Dorm: You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other travelers.
Discounts on Tours: Get discounts for tours and excursions around town.
Free Laundry: You can use our laundry room freely.
Free Hiking Tours: We’ll take you on excursions and hikes around town. For free!
Use our equipped kitchen: Feel free to use our kitchen and make your own delicious food.
Intermediate English and Intermediate Spanish
Between 20 and 40 years old
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
The activities WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS and among some others are:
- Front desk (check in's-check out's, give information, be in charge, keep everything under control, turn on, turn off and program air conditioning)
- Social media. Using hashtags and inviting our travellers to post and check in on our social media.
- Laundry. Loading washer and dryer, keep under control linen and towels, folding, etc.
- CLEANING. From cleaning bathrooms and toilets to general cleaning, kitchen, dorms, take out the garbage, swiping, etc.
- Always be in contact, kind and helpful with our guests and fellow travelers.
No drugs allowed without exception.