Help us during the night in a chill and quiet hostel!
We are a small, chill and best-located hostel in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, just half block from the beach, close to nice and cozy restaurants, art galleries, cultural spots, bars and a lot of different amenities. Travelers from all over the world stay with us from a few nights to many weeks, we offer beds in shared dorms. Come help us with reception, administration, and cleaning at night and enjoy the day (:
What you offer
5 hours of help per day
Help with night shift tasks and create a relaxing environment for guests.
Help clean the kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas.
Help with changing the bed linens and general housekeeping.
Help with check-ins, check-outs and guest assistance.
What you get
2 days off per week
You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other travelers.
You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other people.
Discounts on Tours:
Get discounts for tours and excursions around town.
You can use our laundry room freely.
Use our equipped kitchen:
Feel free to use our kitchen and make your own delicious food.
Intermediate English and Intermediate Spanish
Between 20 and 40 years old
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
Activities & Shift
The activities WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS and among some others are:
- Front desk (check in's-check out's, give information, be in charge, keep everything under control, turn on, turn off and program air conditioning)
- Social media (using hashtags and inviting our travellers to post and check in on social networks)
- Laundry (loading washer and dryer, keep under control linen and towels, folding, etc)
- CLEANING (from helping doing bathrooms and toilets to general cleaning, kitchen, dorms, take out the garbage, etc.)
- Always be in contact and helpful with our fellow travelers, and if possible hang around with them.