1. Assisting outdoor activities. Thus, having experiences or even being good at kayaking or ATV or motorbiking or SUP or hiking is crucial. 2. Preparing/Cleaning equipment. 3. Editing pictures & videos after tours for company use. We have Gopros, desktop, camera however it would be handy if you bring yours too. 4. Driving. 5. Cleaning B&B if needed. 6. Writing English articles or posts.
8 hours of help per day
Content Writer: Write, edit and publish inspiring content.
Photography: Take, edit and provide amazing photos.
Video Making: Create, edit and publish digital videos.
Social Media: Maintain and update social media channels.
3 days off per week
Shared Dorm: You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other travelers.
Lunch: You are entitled to a free lunch, every day of your stay.
Dinner: You are entitled to a free dinner, every day of your stay.
Discounts on Tours: Get discounts for tours and excursions around town.
Free Laundry: You can use our laundry room freely.
Free Tours: We’ll take you on tours and rides around town. For free!
Free Hiking Tours: We’ll take you on excursions and hikes around town. For free!
Free Events: Get free entrance for the best events in town.
Bikes at your disposal: You can use our bikes any time you want.
Pick Up: We will pick you up when you arrive, and take you to our property.
Over 20 years old
Only hosts solo volunteers (doesn’t accept couples or pairs)
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
We wish Workpackers who are interested in this position to be:
- Outgoing. as we are like a family and wish to make friends with everyone who is working here.
- Adventurous. We have many outdoor activities and sometimes we go out to explore more beautiful spots.
- Have knowledge in marketing field, or at least is willing to write articles in English.
- Have experience of cleaning B&B.
3 day-off / wk
Flexible leave arrangement.
Free to join our tours on day offs.