Help out and collaborate with your host only a few hours per week.
Help to maintain the appearance inside and outside the building.
Have some time off for yourself, go explore the city or rest for a while.
You're part of a team! Get to know them in your dormitory.
Get your free breakfast, the most important meal of the day.
Feel free to prepare your own meal here
There's a special place where all the clothes get cleaned for free.
Hop on my bike, baby! Free to use bicycles.
Worldpackers team will guide and advise you before, during and after your trip.
All hosts are checked by our team & ambassadors to ensure high-quality listings.
If you are unhappy with your host, we will pay for your accommodation.Learn more
My experience in Snow Bunnys was cool! I enjoyed my time there. Dave is fun in his own particular way, he takes care of his volunteers, I appreciate all he did for me. Kitzbuhel it's beautiful! You'd get some pretty rad hikes there!! I can't wait to be back in winter 🏂😎
Rio Grande Do Sul
Let me put in this way: everything has positive and negative points. For me, both were beyond my expectations.
- Plenty of food, all day, and barbecues.
- Dave's generosity and jokes.
- Disorganization. Host doesn't have a work schedule.
- Dave's petulant and often disrespectful. He has many diseases and family/social problems, therefore big part of his mood and attitude is the result of that. Nevertheless, no one should take shit from someone just because of its past and condition.
- Free days only by arrangement.
I have + but that's a lil brief