making jummy food together!
We're launching a new set of workshops arround sustainability and art and we need extra hands to help us out hosting.
You will help with our community to cook, clean and host during the time of the events.
During the events food is for free!
What you offer
25 hours of help per week
Help prepare, finish and serve meals.
Help clean the kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas.
Help with changing the bed linens and general housekeeping.
What you get
2 days off per week
You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other people.
You are entitled to a free breakfast, every day of your stay.
You are entitled to a free lunch, every day of your stay.
You are entitled to a free dinner, every day of your stay.
You can use our laundry room freely.
Use our equipped kitchen:
Feel free to use our kitchen and make your own delicious food.
Over 20 years old
Accepts solo applications and also couples and pairs
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
The Coolcat position is for if you are flexible in what you like to do.
Or if you have a skill that you think we can really use on the Catfarm and you’d like to apply.
If you do have one of the other skills that you can find on our profile please apply there instead.
To give you an example of what you can expect:
- Pouring cement
Helping with the tipi project:
-Building the structure
-Working with the canvas
-Growing, planting, watering, becoming one with nature
-Permaculture system building and planning
- Being a host for our guests
- Taking care of the new Cats on the Catfarm
Social media content creation
- Making photos and videos.
- Writing, social media upkeep
Activities & Shift
During an event you will be part of a shift.
Depending on the shift you will start late or early.
We make the planning all together with the team.
* Be nice and happy and bring a sleeping bag + towel :)
* We are very easy going but it's really important that you have the mentality that you
are coming here to learn something and to contribute to the project.
* We expect that you tell us your goals for the week and what you will be working on.
* Be flexible with the working hours.
* Be assertive and self-organised.
* Come up with your own solutions to keep the community together and make our system work better.
* Be engaged with the idea of sustainability
* Please send us examples of your work and/or involvement in other projects you have done before.
A tent might be necessary, depending on when you would like to arrive.
Read our profile for more information about our community!
Please don’t email us but sign up here!