Join us as a Classroom Assistant at Alabuga International School
Overview and tasks of the Volunteer Role:
• Collaboration with teaching staff on curriculum enrichment.
• Activities after lessons / cross-curricular activities.
• Working with individual groups of children.
• School visits/trips.
• Reading clubs for children.
• Supporting staff in their daily duties.
• Assisting practically during events in the school eg assemblies/school play/performances/camps.
30 hours of help per week
Help look after, educate and instruct children.
Teach a language to guests or local communities.
What you get
2 days off per week
You will have a bed in a private room. In other words, a room just for you.
You are entitled to a free breakfast, every day of your stay.
You are entitled to a free lunch, every day of your stay.
You are entitled to a free dinner, every day of your stay.
You can use our laundry room freely.
We will pick you up when you arrive, and take you to our property.
Over 18 years old
Only hosts solo volunteers (doesn’t accept couples or pairs)
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa