Looking for travellers who like to get closer to a place and culture
Our hostel is a really friendly and cozy place to stay close to Citypark, the zoo, Heroes square and Széchenyi Spa, yet not too far from the living inner districts of Budapest.
The building in which the hostel located is a hundred-year old house - is already a unique experience of how hungarian people lived in the previous century.
Our guests are from around the world, mostly peaceful and kind people.
A group of locals work together with vol
15 hours of help per week
Help with check-ins, check-outs and guest assistance.
Help with changing the bed linens and general housekeeping.
Help clean the kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas.
What you get
2 days off per week
You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other people.
You can use our laundry room freely.
Use our equipped kitchen:
Feel free to use our kitchen and make your own delicious food.
Over 18 years old
Be from outside Hungary
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
You'll have your basic activities on a daily basis, for a few hours a day.
You'll also have days off so you can enjoy your travel.
Activities & Shift
Baroque Hostel agrees to provide:
- a description of the role offered (see: attachment), its aim, and start date
- a healthy and safe working environment
- accommodation for the agreed length of the volunteer work
- Baroque Hostel does not provide adequate insurance cover for volunteers whilst undertaking voluntary work.
The Volunteer agrees:
- to undertake the role to the best of his/her ability to help the hostel deliver its services
- to follow the hostel’s house rules
- to maintain the confidential information of the organisation and of its clients
- to stay for an at least 4 weeks length term.
- to inform the hostel at least 2 weeks earlier before ending his/her work
- in case of any intention to leave earlier than 2 weeks, there should be a reasonable notice
- to do the tasks responsibly and be sober during working shifts.
- to work 5 hours a day, 5 days per week
Please keep silence after 10 in the evening.
No smoke in the rooms