Get your Beatles on! Stay in Liverpool and help run a new hotel:)
Thank you for taking the time to read through this position!
We are looking for energetic, fun, and adaptable people to help us with the day to day tasks of running a newly renovated Victorian-era property-turned-hotel in the heart of Liverpool, UK.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Cleaning rooms between guests
- Preparing breakfast
- Odd tasks around the property for maintenance
- Interacting with and helping guests
- Administrative tasks
What you offer
30 hours of help per week
Help with changing the bed linens and general housekeeping.
Help with check-ins, check-outs and guest assistance.
Help with booking systems and payments.
Help clean the kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas.
What you get
1 day off per week
You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other people.
You are entitled to a free breakfast, every day of your stay.
You can use our laundry room freely.
Use our equipped kitchen:
Feel free to use our kitchen and make your own delicious food.
Between 18 and 70 years old
Accepts solo applications and also couples and pairs
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
We have guests from all over the world coming to stay in Liverpool to relive the Beatles, watch the football or simply take in the beautiful North West scenery.
You will have your own bed, in a shared room (max 4 people) with a staff only bathroom. There is an office which is staff only and you will base your work from there. We have laundry facilities, free to use for all staff.
Activities & Shift
You will have a rotational duty sheet that will be sent each evening for the next day's tasks. Duties will include;
- Communal cleaning and guest management
- Cleaning of rooms when guests vacate (11 am) to when the next guests are due to arrive (2 pm) each day.
- Administrative tasks such as sending guests messages on the booking platforms, carrying out delegated paperwork from management.
- Maintenance tasks such as arranging or carrying out minor repairs (paintwork, screwing something etc).
- Emergency phone carrier duties for emergency use by guests during evenings/nights/early mornings.
Be courteous and respectful to each other, the management, and the guests.
Please follow all instructions as this will be a busy hotel and organization is essential. We have high standards and work ethic. Please only apply if you are willing to complete tasks to the best of your ability and maintain our excellent standards and reviews. We are looking for team players who help and support each other. It is a fantastic opportunity to understand the workings of a hotel, gain discipline and experience along with having fun and interacting with guests and the city.