Permaculture, Gardening Youth Exchange
We are looking for participants to join us in a Youth Exchange at Catfarm community, in the South of France
Dates: 8- 24 October only
We cover your travel costs (up to 275 euros), food for all 15 days (vegan food). accommodation (shared tent)
Please read more info here: https://www.facebook.com/events/913909769007121/
& here https://catfarm.net/erasmus-youth-exchanges/
What you offer
35 hours of help per week
Help with volunteer work in local projects and communities.
Help grow plants and cultivate gardens
What you get
1 day off per week
You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other travelers.
You will sleep in a tent at a camping site.
You are entitled to a free breakfast, every day of your stay.
You are entitled to a free lunch, every day of your stay.
You are entitled to a free dinner, every day of your stay.
You can use our laundry room freely.
Take free yoga classes at our place.
Take free dance classes at our place.
You can take part in any of our therapeutic activities for free.
Take part in our Permaculture course for free.
Use our equipped kitchen:
Feel free to use our kitchen and make your own delicious food.
Get a certificate of completion after you finish your experience.
Between 18 and 30 years old
European Union Passport
Accepts solo applications and also couples and pairs
What's not included
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
- Raise awareness about environment-friendly lifestyle, permaculture and ways of making it a part of everyday life
- Provide an opportunity for youth to get closer to nature, share and exchange their cultures
- Get to know more about gardening and different kinds of it: urban gardening e-gardening, etc.
- Create awareness about the journey the food makes from the gardens to our plates, get to know how to grow one’s own food
- Support the participants in their creative ideas to contribute to the development of their communities through gardening and related activities
- To strengthen cooperation between youth from partner organisations, encourage future projects and exchanges
Activities & Shift
- Between 18 and 27 years old and open to discover the world of tomorrow
- An explorer, usually with wiggling feet when at school or university or whatever your academic journey is
-looking for harmony, green energy, a change of scene, human connection and cultural enrichment
- You want to spend time to connect with yourself and other people and experience community living
- You are ready for a new experience with a good impact on the environment, which would also look presentable in your resume.
This is not a volunteer position, you would come as a participant in an Erasmus + Youth Exchange about permaculture and gardening