We are always looking for positive, outgoing worldpackers who realize the importance of creating the good vibes that keep our guests coming back! You'll help us mainly at the front desk and doing fun activities for our guests, but will also help with some housekeeping tasks in order to keep the hostel clean and beautiful! In return, you’ll get free accommodation and get to experience the real Puerto Rico!
25 hours of help per week
Party Promoter: Help organise and promote parties and social activities.
Housekeeping: Help with changing the bed linens and general housekeeping.
Reception: Help with check-ins, check-outs and guest assistance.
2 days off per week
Team Dorm: You will have a bed in a shared room, which means you will share the same room with other people.
Free Laundry: You can use our laundry room freely.
Free Tours: We’ll take you on tours and rides around town. For free!
Free Parties: Get free entrance for the best parties in town.
Bikes at your disposal: You can use our bikes any time you want.
Use our equipped kitchen: Feel free to use our kitchen and make your own delicious food.
Intermediate English or Intermediate Spanish
Between 18 and 45 years old
Only hosts solo volunteers (doesn’t accept couples or pairs)
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
There will also be some front desk responsibilities: using the reservation system, checking guests in, and maintenance of the property, etc.
Most importantly of all - we want to ensure our guests all enjoy their stay! From check-in to check-out, and everything in between.
We need people that:
- Smile a lot
- Love being around people
- Are friendly and outgoing
- Have a positive, energetic attitude
- Like to experience the night life
- Have initiative
Front desk tasks include:
1) Creating an awesome vibe at the hostel!
2) Checking-people in and working in the office
3) Offering advice to guests on activities,
4) Creating and coordinating reservations
5) Helping with Housekeeping if required (we do have a housekeeping team that takes care of everything day to day, but worldpackers will also help to keep the place looking tidy and welcoming!).
- The worldpackers must be at least 18 years of age
- The worldpackers must be fluent in English (please mention if you also speak Spanish)
- The worldpackers must have entered the US on their own terms. We cannot sponsor anyone looking for a work visa.
- The worldpackers stay is for 4 weeks minimum
- No couples please (shared dormitory for staff)