Our dive and surf centre Haliotis is looking for a dive master interns during the summer season. Your task will be to assist the team of dive-instructors in all their activities. In return you will get the PADI Dive Master certificate.
32 hours of help per week
Teaching Sports: Organize and teach different sports and activities.
1 day off per week
Team Dorm: You're part of a team! Get to know them in your dormitory.
Surfboards: Right on, dude! Free to use surfboards.
Surf lessons: Hang loose, mate! Join our surf classes.
Over 18 years old
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
What you will achieve/get during your internship:
• PADI EFR (Emergency First Response) certificate
• PADI Rescue Diver certificate
• PADI Dive Master certificate
• PADI manuals
• on all dive excursions you will be offered a full lunch pack
• assisting the resident instructors in the diving school and in the daily dive boats
• assistance in the general running of the dive centre
• selling the dive centre’s products
• work together with the team
• PADI AOWD or equivalent
• good communication skills
• passion for water sports
• team player; organised; punctual
• driving license