We are looking for worldpackers who are willing to experience Portal Atlante from a host's point of view, helping out with what ever is needed at the time. Our main goal is, for our guests and volunteers to enjoy their time here, meet different people, learn about other perspectives, surrounded by nature and nice people.
30 hours of help per week
Kitchen Hand: Help serving and organizing meals.
Cooking: Prepare meals for guests.
Cleaning: Help clean the kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas.
Housekeeping: Exchange and wash bed linens. Make the beds.
2 days off per week
Team Dorm: You're part of a team! Get to know them in your dormitory.
Breakfast: Get your free breakfast, the most important meal of the day.
Lunch: Free lunch is served y'all, get yours!
Dinner: Have your free dinner before going to bed.
Discounts on Restaurants: Yummy! Get discounts and grab a bite.
Free Laundry: There's a special place where all the clothes get cleaned for free.
Free Hiking Tours: Keep your feet moving! Get free hiking tours and exercise yourself.
Free Parties: Party on! Get free parties and party all night long.
Yoga classes: Namaste! Join our yoga classes and transform your health.
Beginner Spanish or Beginner English
Between 18 and 40 years old
Flights, Travel Insurance, Internal Transportation and Visa
PORTAL ATLANTE HOSTEL
What are we looking for ?
* Hard working people, positive and creative minds, enthusiastic and extroverts, people willing to teach and learn from this project.
* Important to have basic level of Spanish.
* Availability to work for at least 2 weeks
* Each volunteer must work 35 hours a week with one day off
IN EX CHANGE
* 2 meals ( Breakfast )
* Accommodation ( bunk beds )
* 10% of Tour Packages sold to Guests
* Tips will be divided every week between the volunteers
* Extra hours will be payed
* Shared refrigerator and stove in volunteer house
* 15% discount in restaurant meals
For more information please contact us
( +57 ) 3174154660
No meat, no alcohol or ilegal drugs.